Welcome to the Corringham Thameside Rotary Club Website.
• Please feel free to view our ‘Latest News‘ or any of the ‘Activities‘ on the right hand side of the page to see what our club does or for a more in-depth information on Rotary in general click on the Information pages.
• Over the years our club has raised funds and supported many charities and events…
• Local charities have, amongst others, included St. Lukes Hospice, Little Haven Childrens Hospital, Thurrock Talking Newspapers, Thurrock R.N.L.I., Drug awareness project, The Princes Trust, Barnardos, Headway Essex and Imperial Cancer, Prostate Cancer Research.
• International charities have included Polio Plus, Jaipur Limbs, Tsonami Appeal, Kashmir Earthquake Appeal, Orphanages in Romania, Romanian Flood Appeal, Rotary Hooghly Eye Hospital, Oxfam, Gurkha Welfare Trust and Shelter boxes.
• Our President for the 2012/13 year is John Wallington and Vice President Danny Lawrence.
We know that there are some misconceptions about Rotary, so to hear what ‘ordinary’ members of Rotary clubs have to say about this extraordinary organisation and what being part of it means to them, please click the video below: